Wtf is this ban, an anticheat test or what?

quick

When bedless's mouse doesn't work on his own server smh

Either way, I guarantee the anti-autoclicker won't work as well as bedless claims it will. If it's doing what I think it is, tracking the consistency of a person's CPS, it will be super easy to bypass and will still get drag clickers banned, I've tried doing this before. Anti-Autoclickers are very hard to develop and maintain because people just find a bypass in thirty seconds, because usually the plugin is just measuring cps count + consistency + the delay in between spikes of cps (like when you get to the end of a mouse and restart the drag) and it's super easy to just give a clicker a slightly longer delay or use bursts.

Still, I guess we'll see how it goes.

Epic

When bedless's mouse doesn't work on his own server smh

Either way, I guarantee the anti-autoclicker won't work as well as bedless claims it will. If it's doing what I think it is, tracking the consistency of a person's CPS, it will be super easy to bypass and will still get drag clickers banned, I've tried doing this before. Anti-Autoclickers are very hard to develop and maintain because people just find a bypass in thirty seconds, because usually the plugin is just measuring cps count + consistency + the delay in between spikes of cps (like when you get to the end of a mouse and restart the drag) and it's super easy to just give a clicker a slightly longer delay or use bursts.

Still, I guess we'll see how it goes.
Which is also why Hypixel doesn't ban autoclicking immediatly. I guess we will have to see how it goes.

Reactions: III

quick

Which is also why Hypixel doesn't ban autoclicking immediatly. I guess we will have to see how it goes.
Exactly! Hypixel's anti-autoclicker is just set to "ban anyone clicking more than ~30 cps", but you can't have that in a bridging server, because most people get around 20-70 cps, that's why nobody has successfully made an anti-autoclicker that can detect when you're drag clicking. Hopefully this server will be the first ?