What the heck are these kicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still Hypixel dosn't do that, if we want the server to grow in a rapid pace you need to teach some of your staf not to ban people either if they have friends or not, it kinda unfair for the person getting banned because the mod are trying to show the power they have over nons.

#let me be helper!

Polarbloom

Still Hypixel dosn't do that, if we want the server to grow in a rapid pace you need to teach some of your staf not to ban people either if they have friends or not, it kinda unfair for the person getting banned because the mod are trying to show the power they have over nons.

#let me be helper!
I am confused 1. Those were kicks, not bans, and were silent so no one saw and they didn’t hurt anyone. 2. The mods don’t care about “showing power”, its an mc server -_-. 3. How will not joking around from time to time increase our growth as a server?

Polarbloom

That makes no sense. 1. Those were kicks, not bans, and were silent so no one saw and they didn’t hurt anyone. 2. The mods don’t care about “showing power”, its an mc server -_-. 3. How will not joking around from time to time increase our growth as a server?
4. I am confused as to why you specified mods when most of those kick were from staff ranks other than mods.

Wiggleez

Staff & Community Manager
Staff member
Admin

#let me be helper!
There is a lot more discipline now, it isn't nearly as much of a regular occurrence as it once was. Most punishments were kept to the staff team and didn't happen to "nons". Any punishments that happened to those users were rolled back, removed from the users history completely. They were not kept banned. It was all purely for jokes.

Edit: Half the punishments shown in the images, were done by Administrators / Owners, aswell as the lower staff. So it wasn't a massive deal in their eyes either. Although, as I said there is a lot more discipline and doesn't happen nearly as much anymore.

Ok im sorry. OK 1 in description i will say 99% of those mod have friends what will happen to the 1% who got kicked for no. 2 the reason i say it wouldn't combine the growth of the server because the 99% who are getting kicked for no reason well the 1% will be pissed of if the mods kick them for no reason. you guys have to know i want to help the server to?

Wiggleez

Staff member
Admin
Ok im sorry. OK 1 in description i will say 99% of those mod have friends what will happen to the 1% who got kicked for no. 2 the reason i say it wouldn't combine the growth of the server because the 99% who are getting kicked for no reason well the 1% will be pissed of if the mods kick them for no reason. you guys have to know i want to help the server to?
I understand your frustration. None of the kicks/bans happened to the every day member though, it all happened to other staff members as jokes. It no longer occurs now though.

Superdofree

#let me be helper! -nah apply dude
bruh having fun is pog and ur not gonna be helper UNLESS you apply. I just wanted to know what are these kicks and if its some friends NOT random peoples then its fine and how in heck can that increase server growth?

99% are with friends or other staff
I see

Last edited:
Look I already applied for helper. 2 it would because if you can read the 1% who get banned for nothing will be pissed. Read my description bro. So….

#Let me be helper!

Superdofree

Look I already applied for helper. 2 it would because if you can read the 1% who get banned for nothing will be pissed. Read my description bro.
1. Should have told me and it doesn't mean you should spam.
2. its kicks not bans

3:

I understand your frustration. None of the kicks/bans happened to the every day member though, it all happened to other staff members as jokes. It no longer occurs now though.

Wiggleez

Staff member
Admin
Look I already applied for helper. 2 it would because if you can read the 1% who get banned for nothing will be pissed. Read my description bro. So….

#Let me be helper!
The "1%" had been unbanned. Most staff teams are different to Hypixel, they're held to unbelievably high standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.