Welcome to Bridger Land!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, welcome to Bridger Land!
Some of you may know me, others do not. Let me start off by introducing myself! My ingame name is Zackaria, and I am one of the owners of the server a long with BedlessNoob! We are so glad you guys are interested to see the future and success of our server! The support on our discord server from the past few days has been insane, and we are glad to have such a great community by our sides!

Let's start this off by explaining the server, what we have to offer and our plans...

The server is called "Bridger Land" which by itself, kind of explains the server. Our server is bridging related! We offer a unique and special way for people to learn bridging, and to simply have fun playing within our server in general! Some of our features are: Trainer AI which is found inside of the Fast Bridger Server, Reducers names and skins could be changed to your liking, as well with a level selector, you can choose from Easy, Medium or Hard mode. We have a few game modes to choose, such as a unique bridge racing game, where you and your opponent race to the end of the map! But there are challenges, some maps include pearl clutching and landing on checkpoints. Another one of our games is called "Bridge Wars" which is a combination of the very popular Minigames, Bedwars, The Bridge & MLG Rush. This game offers 1v1 and 2v2, the main point of this game is to run across your bridge to your opponents side, destroy their bed, and final them! We have Bedwars Duels, MLG Rush Duels & more cool features! Most of our games have a leveling system and leaderboard system! So you can try becoming one of the best players world-wide

Of course, we will be updating our server almost regularly and staying up to date and trend in our community.

If you're not yet inside of our discord server, make sure to join for sneak peaks, and be the first to know more information about the release date!

Thank you,
Zackaria

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.