Unban

king_hoodie

wdym they reset bans? The only way to unban is to provide proof that it was a false ban or if it was a legal ban, you must buy an unban.

Exzay

wdym they reset bans? The only way to unban is to provide proof that it was a false ban or if it was a legal ban, you must buy an unban.
I got unbanned and unmuted after buying an unban so idk if they made it a non perma like 30 days or just unbanned me

Wiggleez

Staff & Community Manager
Staff member
Admin
I got unbanned and unmuted after buying an unban so idk if they made it a non perma like 30 days or just unbanned me
It doesn't state anywhere that the unbans are temporary. You are permanently unbanned I believe.

SpecularHat

Um can someone help me I got banned for no reason (it says hacked client but I was using lunar client) pls unban me I didn't do something wrong btw my ingame name is Specular Hat .2022-03-02.png

Last edited:

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
Um can someone help me I got banned for no reason (it says hacked client but I was using lunar client) pls unban me I didn't do something wrong.View attachment 867
Hello, if you would like to be unbanned you'll have to appeal your punishment. You can appeal your punishment here. You can also find the format for the appeals here.

Also, please remember to post your support threads in the appropriate sections. Thank you!

Last edited:

ViperX1919

hello B.L I have been whitelisted from the pvp server, I live in Australia and my internet connection is very bed some times I get some lag and I was trapped in the air so it kicked me for flying I think so I re-join and it just now says I have been whitelisted here is what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2022.05.27 - 15.35.31.51.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2022.05.27 - 15.35.31.51.png
    1,004.1 KB · Views: 4

Wiggleez

Staff member
Admin
hello B.L I have been whitelisted from the pvp server, I live in Australia and my internet connection is very bed some times I get some lag and I was trapped in the air so it kicked me for flying I think so I re-join and it just now says I have been whitelisted here is what I'm talking about.
The gamemode is currently in development, it is only accessible to Developers.

Sphyxi

Um can someone help me I got banned for no reason (it says hacked client but I was using lunar client) pls unban me I didn't do something wrong btw my ingame name is Specular Hat .View attachment 867
It was litterally the same for me. I used Lunar Client aswell. I was just doubleglass fastbridging and just got banned. I just hold down my rightclick and used no Auto Clicker. Can someone pls unbann me. I didnt do anytihing. My ign is Sphyxi. TY

ur_father_leftu

i just got banned for auto clicking even though i wasn't i was scroll wheel clicking on a g502 so please unban me my user is ur_father_leftu

Wiggleez

Staff member
Admin
i just got banned for auto clicking even though i wasn't i was scroll wheel clicking on a g502 so please unban me my user is ur_father_leftu
Scroll wheel clicking is bannable, as it is a form of auto clicking. You will remain banned.