Tournaments

Tsen10

Hello, I am here to suggest tournaments for various game modes such as mlg rush and bedwars. I believe that tournaments would not only increase player hype and encourage people to log on and play but I also think that tournaments could be super cool. If there was a prize pool for players such as a monthly rank or a tournament exclusive cosmetic that would be quite nice. Thank you for reading my suggestion and have a wonderous day.

Worthy

Hello, I am here to suggest tournaments for various game modes such as mlg rush and bedwars. I believe that tournaments would not only increase player hype and encourage people to log on and play but I also think that tournaments could be super cool. If there was a prize pool for players such as a monthly rank or a tournament exclusive cosmetic that would be quite nice. Thank you for reading my suggestion and have a wonderous day.
This would be really cool but, I feel like once the party system is fully finished there will be lots of 3d party tourneys. Although, this is a very neat and cool idea.