Suggestion: Accept dogecoin in the shop.

SlothHugger

Dogecoin is a popular crypto currency that is very cool and I think it should be accepted in the shop so I can buy a rank with dogecoin.

Here is some info on dogecoin:
DOGE is the ticker symbol for dogecoin, and it stands for: "Do only good everyday" so accepting dogecoin in the shop might reduce the rate of hackers since people will be inclined to do only good everyday.

TechnoTau04

The man, the myth, the legend
Dogecoin is not a viable payment option to its fragile value, plus its not supported by any trading site, also... It's hard to set up stuff properly since there are no secure and trustworthy payment gateways that support it. The thing is Dogecoin is really a scam to prey on the gullible. It won't ever happen

Tape69

I wouldn't go as far to refer to Dogecoin as a scam but Techno is correct that it is not a viable source of payment and no (trustworthy) payment method supports it. Furthermore, if you can afford doge coin, you can afford a rank here with your credit cards.

-close thread

I wouldn't go as far to refer to Dogecoin as a scam but Techno is correct that it is not a viable source of payment and no (trustworthy) payment method supports it. Furthermore, if you can afford doge coin, you can afford a rank here with your credit cards.

-close thread
Dogecoin good though

SlothHugger

-close thread
i mine cryptocurrencies i dont buy them