Ranked bedwars

Tsen10

Hey, I am here to make a suggestion for bedwars. I noticed that the other gamemodes such as mlg rush have ranked versions and I was thinking that an official ranked bedwars gamemode would be excellent. It would allow the best bedwars 1v1 and 2v2 players to demonstrate their abilities and I would look forward to such a gamemode. It may replace or at least offer an alternative to today's ranked bedwars system. I understand that this is a server more directed towards bridging, mlg rush, and similar gamemodes. I quite enjoy all of these gamemodes and am simply making a suggestion. I would like to thank you for reading through my suggestion and I hope you have a splendid day.

FlamezMC

I am neutral

I do understand where you are coming from, and I understand, you want to bring in an important and competitive factor in the game. But there is already a competitive bedwars mode created by a well-known bedwars player.

Gamemode explanation:
Ranked Bedwars
is, simply put, regular bedwars but with two teams instead of four (4v4 instead of 4v4v4v4), versing each other in private games until one team becomes victorious. The players of the winning team gain elo and move up in brackets, whilst those of the losing team drop in elo and possibly in brackets. This is a competitive aspect due to the fact that there is a prize pool for the top team who won the all-stars.

I do understand that you want to bring a competitive aspect, and I honestly would like that to happen. Bur to make a game mode competitive there had to be some type of leaderboard or elo system. If you are able to specify that, that would be great and I could understand your explanation a lot clearer. Good luck, and great observation!