Rank Abuse

Zap478

Dont u just hate itt when u need rank to get something else in mlg rush
like bruh i just want to replace my kb stick
You idiot the server has to make money somehow and it is all cosmetics. If you are so concerned but a rank not another 70$ mouse.

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
As Worthy said, it’s a perk that comes with the rank allowing you to change your kb stick. This does not follow under the category whatsoever of “rank abuse”. It’s simply a perk or benefit from purchasing a rank. If you really want you can download a texture pack to change the look of your kb stick client sided.

Also, this is posted in the wrong category. This post does not contain any sort of suggestion or change for the server or community. Therefore making this post insufficient. If you want to give feedback on a topic related to the community or server, you can do so by clicking here and joining the Bridger Land discord server and inputting feedback and suggestions in the #feedback channel in the discord.

Nico

Dont u just hate itt when u need rank to get something else in mlg rush
like bruh i just want to replace my kb stick
Thats not rank abuse? It doesn’t provide an advantage in game Lmaooo. It’s purely cosmetic. Please do not post shitposts in any section, much less the suggestion section.