Racing map removed from mlg rush

its_cat

There is a map called "racing" in mlg rush and its not that good ngl. SO when u spawn it is cross ways from the bridge making you fall into the void 1 or several times #1 its annoying and #2 its a disadvantage, I'm sure the community of bridger.land will be happy with this map being removed. To all the racing
say your goodbyes to racing.

Wiggleez

Staff & Community Manager
Staff member
Admin
There is a map called "racing" in mlg rush and its not that good ngl. SO when u spawn it is cross ways from the bridge making you fall into the void 1 or several times #1 its annoying and #2 its a disadvantage, I'm sure the community of bridger.land will be happy with this map being removed. To all the racing
I believe when there are new maps for MLG Rush, the map Racing will be removed.

ImWaddles

Agree lol. It also is really low so when I jump I see that black void and then custom sky which sucks.