Questions about becoming staff for any staff members.

MrOwano

Hey, I have been on bridger.land for about 8 months now, and I am considering making a helper application. What is it like working for this server and should I work toward applying? I think I could do it because I am very active on the hypixel forums, and I think I could help out on this server. Thanks!

xCoop

I’m not staff [(yet) need to be a little older] but i think bridger land is a great community and they seem to be very supporting of their staff! If you meet the requirements (Here is the link) I would definitely look toward applying!! Hope this helps!

yMrBanana

Retired Staff Member
Hi! As a former staff member of bridger.land, and someone looking to possibly come back, it’s a great experience! Obviously it’s all volunteer work so you will not be getting payed. But if you have time and motivation, and are able to work with a community go for it. As someone who has staffed for multiple servers bridger was by far my favorite, it had the best and kindest staff team, and an amazing community! Looking forward to seeing new staff members so go at it!

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
Hi! As a former staff member of bridger.land, and someone looking to possibly come back, it’s a great experience! Obviously it’s all volunteer work so you will not be getting payed. But if you have time and motivation, and are able to work with a community go for it. As someone who has staffed for multiple servers bridger was by far my favorite, it had the best and kindest staff team, and an amazing community! Looking forward to seeing new staff members so go at it!
I am going to agree with MrBanana, it's a wonderful experience and I highly enjoy it. For me, getting the satisfaction from assisting someone and having that improve their overall experience within the network is a great feeling. It's a very friendly environment and is extremely enjoyable. It would be great to have some extra staff on the team and if you are willing to put the time and effort into it I would say go for it!

Kraquenne

I am going to agree with MrBanana, it's a wonderful experience and I highly enjoy it. For me, getting the satisfaction from assisting someone and having that improve their overall experience within the network is a great feeling. It's a very friendly environment and is extremely enjoyable. It would be great to have some extra staff on the team and if you are willing to put the time and effort into it I would say go for it!
I applyed for those resons hope to get accepted and if not it will all be ok