[PRISON] Daily streak bug

YanIsBad

Me and my friend daily streak have been reseted. Maybe a bug I was (I think at) 13 days something like that and him I don't know (I'll ask him tomorrow at school).
Have a great night devs :) !

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
Hello bibi_fire & YanIsBad,

I would like to inform the both of you that this bug is known and aware by the development team. This should be fixed already but as for your streaks, I am not sure if they will return or not. I will keep you guys updated. Regardless, thank you for your report! And this issue will be resolved as soon as possible. In the mean time, if you have any questions, concerns, or need any more assistance; please contact me or another member of our staff team. Have a great day!

Sincerely,
JoshIsChill

YanIsBad

Hello bibi_fire & YanIsBad,

I would like to inform the both of you that this bug is known and aware by the development team. This should be fixed already but as for your streaks, I am not sure if they will return or not. I will keep you guys updated. Regardless, thank you for your report! And this issue will be resolved as soon as possible. In the mean time, if you have any questions, concerns, or need any more assistance; please contact me or another member of our staff team. Have a great day!

Sincerely,
JoshIsChill
Hey Josh,
The daily streak we actually don’t care it is anbout the weekly reward because if I can have a second prestige crate… anyways, will I get my weekly streak anyways ?

Have a great day !
Yan