New rank idea

So we all know the hypixel bed wars stars maybe we could add ranks insted of presetges like a iron rank for 100 stars gold rank for 200 stars Like hypxiel duels and when you get like 210 stars you get gold 2 ect ect but insted of it being a name tag it is a rank!

FlamezMC

They're pretty much stars or level points, they don't really have to be in game ranks! That would just be asking for too much.
Having stars or some type of leveling system ✅
Having ingame ranks because you're just good at the game ⭕
So I'm Neutral

Food

So we all know the hypixel bed wars stars maybe we could add ranks insted of presetges like a iron rank for 100 stars gold rank for 200 stars Like hypxiel duels and when you get like 210 stars you get gold 2 ect ect but insted of it being a name tag it is a rank!
I disagree but prestiges and levels will be cool, but they gotta make sure not to copy from hypixel, maybe instead of stars it’ll be something like I am level block 50 or something like that?

Fluyd

I disagree but prestiges and levels will be cool, but they gotta make sure not to copy from hypixel, maybe instead of stars it’ll be something like I am level block 50 or something like that
I think like “Dirt Block” for like 1 star, “Grass Block” For 10 star, “Stone Block” 15 star, etc…

Octo

They're pretty much stars or level points, they don't really have to be in game ranks! That would just be asking for too much.
Having stars or some type of leveling system ✅
Having ingame ranks because you're just good at the game ⭕
So I'm Neutral
I agree with the first