New Gamemode

Maoko_

The new gamemode (MLGrush) is just so good. It is fun to play, I like that there is a 2v2 and there are overall not that many bugs if you consider that one man made the whole thing and it just came out.

The only problem I have with it is that the guy who made the whole game didn't get any recognition and I think he truly deserves it.

The admin Bestem0r coded the whole plugin by himself and I as a fellow coder (even thought I only know c#) think that if you put so many hours into making such an amazing gamemode, people should at least know who did it.

JuicySeals1

The new gamemode (MLGrush) is just so good. It is fun to play, I like that there is a 2v2 and there are overall not that many bugs if you consider that one man made the whole thing and it just came out.

The only problem I have with it is that the guy who made the whole game didn't get any recognition and I think he truly deserves it.

The admin Bestem0r coded the whole plugin by himself and I as a fellow coder (even thought I only know c#) think that if you put so many hours into making such an amazing gamemode, people should at least know who did it.
Yepp