MLGRush Fly Glitch

Wiggleez

Staff & Community Manager
Staff member
Admin
Sometimes randomly you just fly really high in the air giving you a massive advantage, not sure how it's done.

Credits: Theblazingblazy
Client: Lunar

Clip

Maurichu

I'm not 100% sure but I think it's bc u have a mod enabled called ''Toggle sprint/sneak'' and there is a setting in that mod called "fly boost" and that has been enabled. When you die in MLG rush u get put in flight mode for a split second and this has also happened to me and when it happens the mod for a slip second says that I'm flying and bc I have fly boost enabled and I get flung up the air when I play MLG rush. Again I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure this is why.

Wiggleez

Staff & Community Manager
Staff member
Admin
I'm not 100% sure but I think it's bc u have a mod enabled called ''Toggle sprint/sneak'' and there is a setting in that mod called "fly boost" and that has been enabled. When you die in MLG rush u get put in flight mode for a split second and this has also happened to me and when it happens the mod for a slip second says that I'm flying and bc I have fly boost enabled and I get flung up the air when I play MLG rush. Again I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure this is why.
You do get put into spectator mode for a split second yeah, but Fly Boost only enables when you hold your sprint button. Not only that, but in the clip the player had not died, they were in the middle of the bridge. So I doubt that is the reason why.

ImWaddles

also h
You do get put into spectator mode for a split second yeah, but Fly Boost only enables when you hold your sprint button. Not only that, but in the clip the player had not died, they were in the middle of the bridge. So I doubt that is the reason why.
Also happend to me when playing bedwars tho, i respawned and got yeeted forward off my island xD