Lets talk about the Console AC.

Wry

So I have been banned from bridger.land. I played for hours on fast bridge, doing the same thing over and over. I was probably in the lead for points. (on Friday I had 2.5k not including the 500 I spent) Now this upset me a lot because I don't cheat, I just butterfly and drag click. I even applied for helper earlier that day. What was weird about this was that I was only clicking 15-20 cps. never going above 25 at max, because I suck lol. My IGN is wryy. I have also seen many people complain about this the the #bugs in the discord server, so it may not just be me. I hope the staff see this and we can work to find out the problem. If you are a mod or admin seeing this and want evidence that I can in fact drag click i'll be more than happy to send you proof.

Thanks and have a nice day,

wryy. Screenshot 2021-05-21 160706.png

Wry

I have appealed already, i'm posting this thread to talk about how there were many false bans on the server.

FlamezMC

I have appealed already, i'm posting this thread to talk about how there were many false bans on the server.
It's still a new server, so you should bear with the staff.
I'm sure if you appealed innocent, you'll be unbanned soon!

Pwum

Player assistant
As said earlier, appealing would be the best option, maybe contact a staff member if it is a false ban