JoshIsChill's Introduction

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
Hello! I am Joshhh (also known as JoshIsChill), I like to play lots of games but mainly play Minecraft. I've recently been slowly becoming apart of the BridgerLand community and getting to know others. I've really enjoyed the past week of me being within the community and playing on the server. I am a very outgoing person and I like to talk and engage with others. You'll most likely find me trying my best to help others within the discord and in the Fastbridging part of the server. I hope to continue to enjoy my time here with everyone, and I can't wait to see the future of this server and it's community! :D

Nico

Hello! I am Joshhh (also known as JoshIsChill), I like to play lots of games but mainly play Minecraft. I've recently been slowly becoming apart of the BridgerLand community and getting to know others. I've really enjoyed the past week of me being within the community and playing on the server. I am a very outgoing person and I like to talk and engage with others. You'll most likely find me trying my best to help others within the discord and in the Fastbridging part of the server. I hope to continue to enjoy my time here with everyone, and I can't wait to see the future of this server and it's community! :D
Welcome! Also quite cool to see another active person on here! I miss Octo :(

Congrats On Helper :)))))