Introduction of Yan (it’s me)

YanIsBad

first time I’m seeing this lol I must be blind idk
Hey I’m Yan a 15 y/o boy from Paris in France and I love baguette (jk pls stop with that joke that’s annoying). I started playing Minecraft during the lockdown on a modded server which allows you to play without having a Java account (I was playing in crack ik that’s bad sry mojang), I bought my Minecraft account to play on Hypixel w/ my friend and i have money to use I’m MVP++ since September. Then I started to discover other Minecraft servers like bridger.land. I wasn’t super hyped with the concept of bridging and I came back when the prison came out.
I like to have goals that drives me along the way (my goal is not to buy any ranks in this server because my wallet will die.
I wanna be a helper because I’m driving by the possibility to help people.
Have a great day everyone !

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
That's amazing! Welcome to Bridger.Land! And welcome to the forums! Thank you for taking interest to Bridger.Land and wanting to help/assist people! Good luck on your staff application, and welcome once again! On behalf of the Bridger.Land staff team, we hope you enjoy your stay here! If you haven't already, make sure to read our network's rules which you can find here. If you have any questions, concerns, or regards to any kind. Please let me or another member of our staff team know! Thank you! And welcome to Bridger Land!

YanIsBad

That's amazing! Welcome to Bridger.Land! And welcome to the forums! Thank you for taking interest to Bridger.Land and wanting to help/assist people! Good luck on your staff application, and welcome once again! On behalf of the Bridger.Land staff team, we hope you enjoy your stay here! If you haven't already, make sure to read our network's rules which you can find here. If you have any questions, concerns, or regards to any kind. Please let me or another member of our staff team know! Thank you! And welcome to Bridger Land!
Hey !
Thanks a lot for wishing me good luck !
No worries I know the rules :) (and so do I)
Have a great day !
Yan