Ignore this, its not worth your time

NotNym

And you opened this, since your here.... how do you keep an idiot in suspense? What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground beef. What do you call a cow with two legs? Lean beef. What do you call a cow with all of its legs? High steaks. Whenever someone calls me ugly, I get super sad and hug them, because I know how tough life is for the visually impaired.

Nico

And you opened this, since your here.... how do you keep an idiot in suspense? What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground beef. What do you call a cow with two legs? Lean beef. What do you call a cow with all of its legs? High steaks. Whenever someone calls me ugly, I get super sad and hug them, because I know how tough life is for the visually impaired.
I have failed to do so.

JuicySeals1

nice

lol XD