I love this sever banned for lag smh.

koulkzid

As you can know if you 1v1 someone laggy 50% of the time they don't take knock back and I didn't take knock back and got banned. To add onto that I just bought hacker rank so give me 1 good reason why I should hacked if I spend $65 these mod or staff suck ass to ban someone for lag.

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
Dear koulkzid,

I apologize for the inconvenience of your issue. Currently at the moment the server is experiencing a lot of timer lag causing our system to false ban some players due to some false inputs the server is receiving. If you could by any chance attach any video evidence you may have to this thread of what you did before you were banned along with your in game username, that would be great. Once again, I do apologize for this. If there is any more assistance you need, please contact me.

Sincerely,
JoshIsChill

koulkzid

Ing: Koulkzid. Josh unfortunately I don't have any video evidence but I was in the prison sever and I was 1v1 _LAuranQt apparently I was anti kbing because of lag???? Then, 2 hours latter I got banned for using a hacked client I made a ticket but no one believes me but I hope you do btw I'm a hacker rank koulkzid. Btw ty for ur help.

JuicySeals1

Ing: Koulkzid. Josh unfortunately I don't have any video evidence but I was in the prison sever and I was 1v1 _LAuranQt apparently I was anti kbing because of lag???? Then, 2 hours latter I got banned for using a hacked client I made a ticket but no one believes me but I hope you do btw I'm a hacker rank koulkzid. Btw ty for ur help.
We are aware of the lag you were experiencing, we took this in to account and we still believe you are cheating.