I got banned from the discord

koulkzid

I got banned from the discord for saying I was 10 as a joke when I'm 13 I can send proof my username is Ben#9809. If someone can dm and tell me the Bridger Land ban bot I can show. Also, I'm not buying anything off the store until I get invited back to the discord.

I got banned from the discord for saying I was 10 as a joke when I'm 13 I can send proof my username is Ben#9809. If someone can dm and tell me the Bridger Land ban bot I can show. Also, I'm not buying anything off the store until I get invited back to the discord.
you shouldnt be joking about that XD

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
Dear koulkzid,

Fortunately, your ban is justified. As it is stated in Discord's Terms of Service that no user may joke about being under the age of 13. It is also in our server's pins in the #chat channel, "If any person were to state they are under 13 even if it’s a joke is against discord’s terms of service. You will be punished accordingly." To learn more about Discord's Terms of Service, you may click here. If you feel as if this ban is unjustified and/or want to appeal, you may do so by using the format here. To appeal this ban, create a thread in the "Ban Appeal" section and paste the format there. You can find the "Ban Appeal" section, here. Good luck on your appeal, and make sure to read the rules in order to avoid future punishments.

Sincerely,
JoshIsChill