I got banned for a random ping peak (500 ping)

Bqn14_

I got banned for getting 0.3 seconds pb in bridging practice bcuz i got to the other island without the time starting. Howd i get there? By placing blocks. Why did the time not start? Bcuz turns out they were ghost blocks and they disappeared right after i placed them. Please unban me.

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
Hello Bqn14_,

I apologize for this unexpected event, if you could provide me your in game username below as well as any video evidence/proof you may have to help us better understand how this event took place. That would be great. Keep in mind that a thorough investigation will be taken place by our moderation/administration team before any action is to be put to execution. If you have any more questions or need any more assistance, please contact me or another member of our staff team.

Sincerely,
JoshIsChill

Bqn14_

idk what happened to the quality but you can still read that my ign is bqn14_, idk how can i show you i really wasnt cheeating :(

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
Hello Bqn14_,

I would like to inform you that your unban request has been ACCEPTED and you are now unbanned. I apologize for the inconvenience and this will be forwarded to the development team. Welcome back!

Sincerely,
JoshIsChill