i can't understand how does the prison work

Z_ad

how to "prestige" and also how to acces better mining zone with like diamond blocks or i dont know, im confused, also is it by ranking up you can get instead of abc ranks like "godfather"

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
Hello Z_ad,

To get started with Prisons, as soon as you join the server you want to claim your starter kit by doing /kit starter and then by doing /warp A and clicking on the pickaxe. The objective is to keep mining in this mine until you are able to rank up to the next lettered rank of the alphabet (A, B, C), you can rank up by simply typing /ru. Each time you rank up to a new letter/rank you are going to want to do /warp (letter) and use whatever letter rank you are at to teleport to a better, more profitable mine. Once you’ve completed the alphabet you will unlock other ranks such as, “Free, Hobo, Meecenary, King Pin, etc.” which are pretty much the same process, just more profitable and better ores.

For more information about how Prisons and the background of it works, I recommend clicking and watching the video linked below. Hope this helped! If you have any more questions, concerns, or need any more assistance. Please let me know.

Sincerely,
JoshIsChill