How do i submit record

Z_ad

I managed to get a record on inclined fastbridger top. But i don't know how to sumbit it...?

Tomergl

You do not need to submit a recording to be added to the leaderboard. Once a qualified staff member reviews your time it will be decided if it should be added to the leaderboard. Hopefully this answers your question. :)

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
I managed to get a record on inclined fastbridger top. But i don't know how to sumbit it...?
Create a ticket via our discord server, simply submit your IGN or clip of you bridging and getting a record that is higher than one of the current players on the leaderboard. It will then be reviewed by our administration team.

Z_ad

Create a ticket via our discord server, simply submit your IGN or clip of you bridging and getting a record that is higher than one of the current players on the leaderboard. It will then be reviewed by our administration team.
Thank you very much for the help.

Z_ad

You do not need to submit a recording to be added to the leaderboard. Once a qualified staff member reviews your time it will be decided if it should be added to the leaderboard. Hopefully this answers your question. :)
Oh alright. But i guess i'll still try to send the recording, but still thanks!