How Am I Banned From Bridger.Land Discord Without Even Joining

burbars

I when bedless was abt to release his 400K pack I went to go get it at bridger.land discord but in reality I couldn't because I was banned from it.
Mind you this I used bedless' to get the pack and join the server but I was banned from it. I asked some people from bedless nation and they said theirs was just fine. I sent the link to a friend and it said This User Is Banned and that's when I realized I was banned. I asked some people if they had staff and they didnt have it. I went to ban appeals and the first one the format wasnt right but the second on memezy said the ban was not by mistake so idk.

Superdofree

I when bedless was abt to release his 400K pack I went to go get it at bridger.land discord but in reality I couldn't because I was banned from it.
Mind you this I used bedless' to get the pack and join the server but I was banned from it. I asked some people from bedless nation and they said theirs was just fine. I sent the link to a friend and it said This User Is Banned and that's when I realized I was banned. I asked some people if they had staff and they didnt have it. I went to ban appeals and the first one the format wasnt right but the second on memezy said the ban was not by mistake so idk.
need more proof

burbars

this enough?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-03 002840.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-03 002840.png
    542.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot 2021-10-03 161958.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-03 161958.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 14

Superdofree

I don't buy it. He released the pack in September and the screnshots shows that it was made in Oct 3rd. Also the fact that the message says "Today" makes this even more sus, but I'm bad at catching people lying so this may be wrongHow Am I Banned From Bridger.Land Discord Without Even Joining _ Bridger Land — Mozilla Firefo...png

burbars

I don't buy it. He released the pack in September and the screnshots shows that it was made in Oct 3rd. Also the fact that the message says "Today" makes this even more sus, but I'm bad at catching people lying so this may be wrongView attachment 580
i used the link before but i took effect when he released the 400K and you saw the screenshots

Wiggleez

Staff & Community Manager
Staff member
Admin
i used the link before but i took effect when he released the 400K and you saw the screenshots
You are banned for a valid reason, check DMs with Dyno Bot on Discord for more information.

ok