Help making reducer bot

Kujo

I’m wondering if there is anyone here has any knowledge on creating reducer bots?

Ive been wanting to make a reducer or clutch bot in a single player world for some time now but can’t seem to find anything on YouTube or google explaining how to make bots like that. If anyone has any idea how I could do this the help would be much appreciated.

CookieFizz

I think you have to make a mod or use a plugin.. or a datapack
there's no way to do it in completely vanilla mc, unless you use mob modifiers..

Here's a command for MC 1.17
Code:
/summon zombie ~ ~1 ~ {PersistenceRequired:1,HandItems:[{Count:1,id:golden_pickaxe,tag:{display:{Name:"\"KB pickaxe\"",Lore:["\"kb\""]},Enchantments:[{id:unbreaking,lvl:3}]}},{}],ArmorItems:[{Count:1,id:chainmail_boots,tag:{Enchantments:[{id:protection,lvl:4},{id:thorns,lvl:2},{id:unbreaking,lvl:3}]}},{Count:1,id:chainmail_leggings,tag:{Enchantments:[{id:protection,lvl:4},{id:thorns,lvl:2},{id:unbreaking,lvl:3}]}},{Count:1,id:chainmail_chestplate,tag:{Enchantments:[{id:protection,lvl:4},{id:thorns,lvl:2},{id:unbreaking,lvl:3}]}},{Count:1,id:chainmail_helmet,tag:{Enchantments:[{id:protection,lvl:4},{id:thorns,lvl:3},{id:unbreaking,lvl:3}]}}],CustomName:"\"Reducer\"",ActiveEffects:[{Id:10,Amplifier:0,Duration:999999},{Id:11,Amplifier:0,Duration:999999}]}

I think this will work with 1.16 too.. idk

Kujo

I think you have to make a mod or use a plugin.. or a datapack
there's no way to do it in completely vanilla mc, unless you use mob modifiers..

Here's a command for MC 1.17
Code:
/summon zombie ~ ~1 ~ {PersistenceRequired:1,HandItems:[{Count:1,id:golden_pickaxe,tag:{display:{Name:"\"KB pickaxe\"",Lore:["\"kb\""]},Enchantments:[{id:unbreaking,lvl:3}]}},{}],ArmorItems:[{Count:1,id:chainmail_boots,tag:{Enchantments:[{id:protection,lvl:4},{id:thorns,lvl:2},{id:unbreaking,lvl:3}]}},{Count:1,id:chainmail_leggings,tag:{Enchantments:[{id:protection,lvl:4},{id:thorns,lvl:2},{id:unbreaking,lvl:3}]}},{Count:1,id:chainmail_chestplate,tag:{Enchantments:[{id:protection,lvl:4},{id:thorns,lvl:2},{id:unbreaking,lvl:3}]}},{Count:1,id:chainmail_helmet,tag:{Enchantments:[{id:protection,lvl:4},{id:thorns,lvl:3},{id:unbreaking,lvl:3}]}}],CustomName:"\"Reducer\"",ActiveEffects:[{Id:10,Amplifier:0,Duration:999999},{Id:11,Amplifier:0,Duration:999999}]}

I think this will work with 1.16 too.. idk
Thank you!