hello I am someblanket

SomeBlanket

Just saying that I exist and I'm just introducing myself.

I am one of the most active people on the server. I have 6k elo, and have 200 wins. I put hand sanitizer on my abedless so thats great

Tsen10

I am one of the most active people on the server. I have 6k elo, and have 200 wins. I put hand sanitizer on my abedless so thats great
Congrats on getting a Bloody Abedless, though your choice to apply hand sanitizer upon it is a bit questionable :D

Jo.

This would've been a little more appropriate for the "Introductions & Farewells" forum, but alright.

Jo.

I'm pretty good, I'm hoping that I can manage getting helper
Ah alright, good luck!

Also just a tip; if you are replying to someone you can click on the "Reply" text on the bottom of the message, then enter your message.

Maoko_

I know that, I just didn't bother doing that because we are the only two active guys in this conversation and it's mainly useful to see who you replied to

Jo.

I know that, I just didn't bother doing that because we are the only two active guys in this conversation and it's mainly useful to see who you replied to
Alright, it's just that I get confused with my notifs usually.