[Guide] Necropost

Pe_n

Retired Modguin
-iYB3ID9nb-XCXYQbc0QJHKmTXhI8745oLMjOLTN5JyU5KgqSGMshwDDyVGBMNSuFg9an3tCeaQblvZgxw6yN21IliS-IWTYiIFwq7-uXim1oNgvVqtFR_DoSpiPVHxieHV8AE83ipc

Hello, I created this guide to stop necro posting although it is not a rule it is just annoying.

What is Necro Posting?

A necropost is a post on an "old, abandoned thread that has been considered 'dead' for a while...that no longer serves any purpose but is bumped back up to the top of the forums by someone posting in it.

Why is Necro Posting bad?

A necropost is bad as it brings old unwanted threads to the top of the categories. It also notifies all the people who had commented on the thread!

How to stop Necro Posting?

First, look at the date a thread was created.
Next, look at the date of the last response.
If these are 14 to 30 days old do not reply to the threads.

Thanks for reading any spelling mistakes just tell me :D.

Octo

-iYB3ID9nb-XCXYQbc0QJHKmTXhI8745oLMjOLTN5JyU5KgqSGMshwDDyVGBMNSuFg9an3tCeaQblvZgxw6yN21IliS-IWTYiIFwq7-uXim1oNgvVqtFR_DoSpiPVHxieHV8AE83ipc

Hello, I created this guide to stop necro posting although it is not a rule it is just annoying.

What is Necro Posting?

A necropost is a post on an "old, abandoned thread that has been considered 'dead' for a while...that no longer serves any purpose but is bumped back up to the top of the forums by someone posting in it.

Why is Necro Posting bad?

A necropost is bad as it brings old unwanted threads to the top of the categories. It also notifies all the people who had commented on the thread!

How to stop Necro Posting?

First, look at the date a thread was created.
Next, look at the date of the last response.
If these are 14 to 30 days old do not reply to the threads.

Thanks for reading any spelling mistakes just tell me :D.
Great Idea to make this!