FFA UPDATE

grzdyl

Some things that will make ffa 100 times better
-allow hitting with hand when teamed to push the other person
-Delete cobweb
- give more permanent items for example bow with 8 arrows for 10k $
- make items for killstreak spawn higher in eq not in the main9
- delete strange potions or make it longer becouse 5s is usless, add for example slime blocks
- add more events
-add max ping becouse some people are impossible to knock or hit
and give me back my 1k kills and 30k$ which you took while server was backed up but yall didnt told to anyone that playing in this time wont matter

Ayli

Hey grzdyl, good to see you here!
Here is my opinion on this:

Some things that will make ffa 100 times better
-allow hitting with hand when teamed to push the other person

This is a fun idea, adds a bit of trolling.

-Delete cobweb
No cobweb is still something you got to deal with. It's a good part of the game.

- give more permanent items for example bow with 8 arrows for 10k $
This is a good idea, maybe it should give you extra arrows when you kill someone (cap at 64).

- delete strange potions or make it longer becouse 5s is usless, add for example slime blocks
Strength is usefull to get 1 kill or maybe 2. You can already buy slime blocks in the shop, but there is a reason why you probably haven't seen them yet.

- add more events
Maybe, but remove the jumpboost and knockback stick events!

I haven't experienced any issues with this yet.

and give me back my 1k kills and 30k$ which you took while server was backed up but yall didnt told to anyone that playing in this time wont matter
I'm uncertain if this will happen, this happened to everyone and I think it's too late to fix it now.

grzdyl

Strength is usefull to get 1 kill or maybe 2. You can already buy slime blocks in the shop, but there is a reason why you probably haven't seen them yet.
- I meant slime blocks for kill streak an this chests. Strenght should be longer becouse before you drink itor you will be low or you will have 2 seconds left before figtht..

I haven't experienced any issues with this yet.
- i had a lot of problems when people were teleporting and hitting me when i was far from them

I'm uncertain if this will happen, this happened to everyone and I think it's too late to fix it now.
- :(

grzdyl

also when playing today i have problem with this thing when the new map load your eq shouldnt reset. for example you i had 50 streak map reset and now i dont have any advances i have 1 pearl and 2 golden apples no notches or extra items which i bought before map reset

Ayli

also when playing today i have problem with this thing when the new map load your eq shouldnt reset. for example you i had 50 streak map reset and now i dont have any advances i have 1 pearl and 2 golden apples no notches or extra items which i bought before map reset
Yes I agree, this is a real problem.