FFA ideas

dl.sdufer

As a grinder, heres some suggestions that I totally didn't already tell Cypber some and he definitely wasn't lazy.

1. Kill credit.
Now there's this thing when when(2 whens) you kill someone, you regain all your hearts back. The problem with this is kill stealing. People can just come and "clean" the fight and kill both players. I think what should be done is the player will regenerate(instantly) the amount of damage they did to the other player when the other player dies. Basically, when player A damages 8 hearts to player B, but player C just comes in and kills player B, player C gets the kill credit and can easily kill player A, as player C is on full and Player A is low from damage from Player B.(wow this is confusing). Instead of that, Player A should regenerate 8 hearts and Player C should only regenerate 2 hearts.

2. Effects after kill
After you kill someone, you should get effects, similar to how you get them in normal skywars. My idea is you get strength 1 for 4s and regen 1 for 3s. This way, its more like skywars and should help balancing out some aspects.

3. Void
The void is annoying rn, as the void is quite high and will sometimes bug out, forcing you to the vanilla void death(slow). Now, the void should be made lower by 5 blocks to allow some pearls to land(not major, sometimes you have a bad pearl but it still should land, this is less important imo tho). The more important thing is to allow more clutching space. The platforms should be more "thicker" to allow more space, as many times you pearl onto the side, then cobweb, but you are at the lowest block(i believe the thickness rn is 8, i could be wrong), and you cant block clutch anymore. They should add more thickness to the platform to allow more clutching(like to 12 blocks).

4. Potions
I don't even want to talk about this. Why are all potions normal potions, not splash. For instance, why would the instant damage pot be drunk and not splashed to the other player? This just doesn't make sense. They should be splash potions

5. Items
I don't really know a good name for this, but mainly, sometimes you run out of blocks. I think for some items you just have more, like another stack of blocks in your inventory. Additionally, you run out of sword durability, and idk what you have to do but i believe that pearling/eating a gap makes your pearl go back? Just make the sword unbreakable.

Now another thing about items is just that they are weird. Remove rods, ik that its important for pvp(I'm a rod pvper and making this argument), but it doesn't make sense. I use it a lot in duels, but in sw ffa its weird(kb is weird). Replace it with bows. Bows are much more important in pvp than rods are. Make it so arrows that are on the ground is collectible, and you spawn with 5 arrows(arrows despawn in 30secs). This is pretty good if someone is running from you and they are really low. Dont make the bows too op, though, as players can just use alts to get stacks of arrows then spamming them(now the bow idea is weird, idrky).

6. Damage thing
Keeping this short, the main idea of this is that you do way too much damage. As a normal player, you deal 2-2.5 hearts, which 4/5 taps people, making fights pretty easy. I think you should do 1.5 hearts instead by using 1/2 prot 1 piece(s).

7. Events
\Currently, the only event that you get(idk if its the only one) is kb stick event. First, this is weird, as you can easily die and lose your killstreak. I think instead of knockback 10(i think), it should be knockback 4, and your killstreak, kills, and death count will not be affected. Here are some event ideas:

Plot event(bad name)
There are "plots", which are 8x8 areas on the main island, a little further away from spawn. The plots are claimable if you attack the center "pile" located in the middle of the plot(you have to attack it for 10 hits or sth). You can claim multiple plots, and you can also steal plots by attacking another person's plot in the same way you claim one. Then, you claim the plot. If you die, you still have ownership of the plot. At the end of the event(2 mins or so), there will be a leaderboard of the top 5 plot controllers, ordered by the amount of plots they own. The first place should get 200 coins, second gets 150, third gets 100, 4th and 5th gets 75 each, and everybody gets 15 for each they plot they have at the end.

idk a good name event
Some mob will spawn in the center and will take kb. The goal is to do as much damage to this mob as possible. The top 5 will be shown at the end and will get corresponding rewards.

I can go on for days, but these are my suggestions.