Farewell. Pe_n says goodbye.

Pe_n

Retired Modguin
Hey guys! Not many of you may know me, but I was a mod on Bridger. However, I am sad to tell you guys that I'll be leaving the team. Gonna miss staffing but I have school and stuff so i gotta leave :(.

Peace out,
Pe_n

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
Man, it sucks to see a staff member leave the team. Although I didn’t see you on the server very much, the times that I did see you on you preformed really well and were a great representation of the moderation team. I wish you the best of luck on school and your future. Thank you for putting in your time to help moderate Bridger Land. You will be missed. :(

Last edited:

Nico

Hey guys! Not many of you may know me, but I was a mod on Bridger. However, I am sad to tell you guys that I'll be leaving the team. Gonna miss staffing but I have school and stuff so i gotta leave :(.

Peace out,
Pe_n
Awwww! You were one of my favorite moderators on the server. Thank you for helping the community, have an amazing life!

Peace out,
Pe_n
Bye p_en, ill miss you o7