Drag clicking in school (story)

Nico

So I recently went back to school in-person and we have state tests (which is like a important test) so they have us a chrome book and an office mouse so me being me took the tape from inside my desk put it on my mouse and started drag clicking and everyone was so confused and annoyed lol also I can drag click on an office mouse but not my model o :/

tenderpork

So I recently went back to school in-person and we have state tests (which is like a important test) so they have us a chrome book and an office mouse so me being me took the tape from inside my desk put it on my mouse and started drag clicking and everyone was so confused and annoyed lol also I can drag click on an office mouse but not my model o :/
HAHA BROooooo so relatable

so i have this class in a computer lab (tho we dont use the computers, we have chromebooks kek), and my friend brought 2 of his mice. so we dragged on them. and then i realized the office mice at skewl were also draggable. soooo ye, lots of clicky clicky in classroom

Rockaweplayz707

Even I Did that once