Bug report: being kicked from reducer 1 with a proxy error

kyoko

I've had this problem come up around the last few days.

At first it wasn't always but now it's got so consistent to the point where I can't join reducer 1 at all. And it's only reducer 1, Reducer 2 works fine for me.

Reason for report: HUGE inconvenience for players using reducer on a day to day basis.

Wiggleez

Staff & Community Manager
Staff member
Admin
Hello, we'd appreciate it if you could provide us with as much information on the bug as you can. When does it happen specifically, is it random etc...

kyoko

Hello, we'd appreciate it if you could provide us with as much information on the bug as you can. When does it happen specifically, is it random etc...
Hi, so the bug happens on first attempt to join reducer 1 within the clients runtime. It resets back to this every time I close and relaunch the mc client. Secondly, no it isn’t random. As from my experience it always happens and only on reducer 1.

i haven’t tried logging in with other client such as badlion or optifine So I’m not very sure if it’s a client side issue or server side.

hope this helps :)

Wiggleez

Staff & Community Manager
Staff member
Admin
Hi, so the bug happens on first attempt to join reducer 1 within the clients runtime. It resets back to this every time I close and relaunch the mc client. Secondly, no it isn’t random. As from my experience it always happens and only on reducer 1.

i haven’t tried logging in with other client such as badlion or optifine So I’m not very sure if it’s a client side issue or server side.

hope this helps :)
Thank you for the extra information, I'll bring this up with the Admins. :)