Bridger.land needs to be updated

Godless

arl,
this is for the server and the STAFF AND OWNERS!

#1. the first thing i saw is the lobbies they are 4 and i perfer to be least 5
#2. 2nd thing is the reducing bots probly most of the server members already know the bot is really lagging and has Triple hits! and the bot is really really weird
so i have noticed that when i get hit to the side example: if i am falling from right side the bot hits me back from left side
#3. thrid thing is to optimize the server so that every player should have 100 ms like mcplayhd
#4. fourth thing hehe is staff to be active in forums and staff should reply to all the issues.
thats it for me and staff team ur lazy to see but start looking after these forums and the server pls

Regardless,
GoDlEssNUB

(btw pls ignor the regard stuff pls hehe)

Maoko_

arl,

#2. 2nd thing is the reducing bots probly most of the server members already know the bot is really lagging and has Triple hits! and the bot is really really weird
so i have noticed that when i get hit to the side example: if i am falling from right side the bot hits me back from left side
#3. thrid thing is to optimize the server so that every player should have 100 ms like mcplayhd
#4. fourth thing hehe is staff to be active in forums and staff should reply to all the issues.
thats it for me and staff team ur lazy to see but start looking after these forums and the server pls

Regardless,
GoDlEssNUB

By the 3rd thing, so you want everyone to have a ping of 100ms?

I mean like pretty much everyone with good ping would disagree on that.

xDabDoub

Dabistrator | Retired Staff Member
1. It depends on the player base, the server currently average a player base of 100 - 300, and there's barely amount of player in the lobbies and they're never full, so there's no need for adding more.
2. It mostly depends on your ping if the server isn't laggy, European players have ping over 100ms because the server is located in Dallas, the United States, however, the staff team is working hard to improve server performance and optimize it so players can get a good ping.
3. As I stated above, the staff team is working hard to improve the server performance It's not that easy to do so. You also cannot give the player a specific ping, it all depends on your wifi.

Last edited:

FlamezMC

I see where you are coming from and I defiantly agree with a few of the points stated there. I personally think that having multiple lobbies would either help or benefit the server and seeing the number of players we are currently get we personally don't need 5. Here is an example of what I think the number of lobbies a server should have:
100 players = 1 lobby
200 players = 3 lobbies
500 players = 5 lobbies
1k+ players = 10 lobbies
20k+ players = 20+ lobbies
Hope you understand that part. For the bots, we are currently in maintenance therefore the admin+, as well as the dev team, are currently working on bugs, issues, etc. About the optimization, again the server is currently in maintenance in order to make the server enjoyable and playable by all players(EU or NA). We are not that big of a staff team and most of our staff members are quite new to the forms page, therefore it may take some time for one of us to reply or to take action. Even though I have school, work, hobbies I still try to be somewhat active on the forms and try to inform players like you!
Hopefully, you understand!!

Maoko_

I see where you are coming from and I defiantly agree with a few of the points stated there. I personally think that having multiple lobbies would either help or benefit the server and seeing the number of players we are currently get we personally don't need 5. Here is an example of what I think the number of lobbies a server should have:
100 players = 1 lobby
200 players = 3 lobbies
500 players = 5 lobbies
1k+ players = 10 lobbies
Hope you understand that part. For the bots, we are currently in maintenance therefore the admin+, as well as the dev team, are currently working on bugs, issues, etc. About the optimization, again the server is currently in maintenance in order to make the server enjoyable and playable by all players(EU or NA). We are not that big of a staff team and most of our staff members are quite new to the forms page, therefore it may take some time for one of us to reply or to take action. Even though I have school, work, hobbies I still try to be somewhat active on the forms and try to inform players like you!
So 2 things I wanted to mention.

1st, why is that -1 over there, does this mean someone downvoted this post or something? If yes, shame on thiy guy

2nd, about the "We are not bit of a staff team": I mean, I'm a guy :> (and I know how forums work)

also, don't take this post seriously, I am just insanely bored

Godless

1. It depends on the player base, the server currently average a player base of 100 - 300, and there's barely amount of player in the lobbies and they're never full, so there's no need for adding more.
2. It mostly depends on your ping if the server isn't laggy, European players have ping over 100ms because the server is located in Dallas, the United States, however, the staff team is working hard to improve server performance and optimize it so players can get a good ping.
3. As I stated above, the staff team is working hard to improve the server performance It's not that easy to do so. You also cannot give the player a specific ping, it all depends on your wifi.
ik that coding isnt ez pls nvm my words i am just random idiot i just wanted to give my feedback from my side sorry if i went too far. And can i ask an question uhh so now the server is in maintenance the day before the server got in maintenance i joined and am i now unwhitelisted and can i join the server back? after the maintenance ( sh!t grammar) and i am not european xD i am Aasian xDDDDD

Godless

100 players = 1 lobby
200 players = 3 lobbies
500 players = 5 lobbies
1k+ players = 10 lobbies
i a m a n i d i o t p l s d o n t t a k e m y w o r d s s r s l y p l s

Godless

By the 3rd thing, so you want everyone to have a ping of 100ms?

I mean like pretty much everyone with good ping would disagree on that.
like i said i dont want everyone too have same ping , i wanted the server to be only optimzed not like everyone should have this or dat and another thing so once while reducing i got 4k ping for no reason ;D and i have 200 ping and when it gets like 230 it starts to lag but i have the same ping on hypickel and no lag back and i am not comparing to hypixel! and i dont want this server to be bad or anything i just want it to be improved my feedbacks

JuicySeals1

arl,

Regardless,
GoDlEssNUB

1 Most of the other lobbies are almost empty so having a extra server just spends more money
2 They are fixing that with new servers :D
3 They are doing that to with the new servers
4 Yea that is true

Maoko_

1 Most of the other lobbies are almost empty so having a extra server just spends more money
2 They are fixing that with new servers :D
3 They are doing that to with the new servers
4 Yea that is true
As I said, I am a guy and I am pretty active soooo

Godless

Wait rhe server is open but i cant join D;