YouTube Rank Requirements

Tsen10

I agree, I just started. I am thinking about switching over to Twitch tho, anyone have any tips about starting that?
Make sure that you are prepared to speak to a 0 viewer audience as people might go back and look at your vods, use a facecam if you have one it helps the viewers make a personal connection with the streamer, play quiet music in the background(either lofi or reasonable popular non-copyright music) ( don't use edm). What I meant by speaking to a 0 viewer audience is there's no difference between streaming for only a few viewers and thousands. Make sure that your personality is consistently interesting and if you arent feeling it then don't stream and let your viewers see a grumpy king_hoodie. Make sure what you are streaming is relevant and gets views(don't play obscure games that have basically no playerbase). If you are playing Minecraft i recommend either hypixel bedwars/skywars or If you want to stream bridger.land, then you can and that would be cool. Just, if you want viewers then you have to be pretty good from day 1. Dont just start your twitch channel with a few poor quality streams before trying some higher effort. If you want any advice then just message me on the forums or discord, I am on both throughout the day.

Reactions: tt_

Tsen10

Sorry if i went a bit overboard with my advice I just want to help you out with your channel :)
Make sure that you are prepared to speak to a 0 viewer audience as people might go back and look at your vods, use a facecam if you have one it helps the viewers make a personal connection with the streamer, play quiet music in the background(either lofi or reasonable popular non-copyright music) ( don't use edm). What I meant by speaking to a 0 viewer audience is there's no difference between streaming for only a few viewers and thousands. Make sure that your personality is consistently interesting and if you arent feeling it then don't stream and let your viewers see a grumpy king_hoodie. Make sure what you are streaming is relevant and gets views(don't play obscure games that have basically no playerbase). If you are playing Minecraft i recommend either hypixel bedwars/skywars or If you want to stream bridger.land, then you can and that would be cool. Just, if you want viewers then you have to be pretty good from day 1. Dont just start your twitch channel with a few poor quality streams before trying some higher effort. If you want any advice then just message me on the forums or discord, I am on both throughout the day.
Sorry if I went a bit overboard :)

Trycs

i am youtuber 600k+ subs i want yt rank on cracked.bridgerland

Attachments

• 2022-09-13.png
    2022-09-13.png
    380.8 KB · Views: 6