why did I get banned for "hacked client" even though the only client I have ever gone onto bridger land with is badlion?

Twitching_stars

also it might be because that my ping was too high but it wouldn't make sense since the only 2 rounds I played I lost and if that was the case why did I get banned by anti-cheat. if someone reported me should like a staff ban me?

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
Hello Twitching_stars,

I apologize for the inconvenience of your situation. You were most likely false banned due to “timer lag” which is a current bug that is in the works of being fixed. Your high ping most likely gave our system a false input from your bridging time making it seem faster than usual.

If you could go ahead and provide your in game username below and add any additional evidence of the situation (if you have any) that would be great. If you need any more assistance, or have any questions or concerns. Please contact me or another member of our staff team.

Sincerely,
JoshIsChill

Twitching_stars

well my minecraft username is Twitching_stars like here and I another reason might be because how slow my game was, so basically I was spam clicking at someone at the middle of the bridge(I was playing mlg rush) but she or he didn't get knocked of the map until he was close to my bed.

YanIsBad

well my minecraft username is Twitching_stars like here and I another reason might be because how slow my game was, so basically I was spam clicking at someone at the middle of the bridge(I was playing mlg rush) but she or he didn't get knocked of the map until he was close to my bed.
Unless you are hacking, that’s impossible without high ping you should make a ban appeal.

Hello Twitching_stars,

I apologize for the inconvenience of your situation. You were most likely false banned due to “timer lag” which is a current bug that is in the works of being fixed. Your high ping most likely gave our system a false input from your bridging time making it seem faster than usual.

If you could go ahead and provide your in game username below and add any additional evidence of the situation (if you have any) that would be great. If you need any more assistance, or have any questions or concerns. Please contact me or another member of our staff team.

Sincerely,
JoshIsChill
gg josh

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
Hello @Twitching_stars,

I would like to inform you that your unban request has been reviewed and ACCEPTED you are now unbanned. I apologize for the inconvenience of this once again, and should be fixed soon. Welcome back! If you have any questions, concerns, or need any more assistance please contact me or another member of our staff team.

Sincerely,
JoshIsChill

Twitching_stars

thank you josh, i hope you guys get this problem fixed soon, cause my wifi isn't exactly the best, I've gotten over 2000 ms before, anyways ty again