Unicorn bridging help please

Hydra247

So I’m learning how to unicorn bridge, but every 8-10 blocks, I have to one stack. The problem is that if I get the angle slightly different, that number changes. I now have to stop, shift, and reset my look angle every 3-5 blocks to stop that, but now I’m super slow. Any tips?

Octo

Unicorn bridging is honestly useless & is pretty slow. I'd recommend working on learning ninja since its consistent and very fast once you get the muscle memory down. Its the most useful & practical bridging method in my opinion.

Hydra247

Unicorn bridging is honestly useless & is pretty slow. I'd recommend working on learning ninja since its consistent and very fast once you get the muscle memory down. Its the most useful & practical bridging method in my opinion.
Yeah, im pretty good at ninja. both inclined and one stack. the only reason im learning unicorn is because i want to learn all the base bridging methods

Octo

Yeah, im pretty good at ninja. both inclined and one stack. the only reason im learning unicorn is because i want to learn all the base bridging methods
Unicorn isn't a base bridging method, and it really is useless. It's way slower than ninja. I'd recommend learning moonwalk or just keep working on ninja.

Hydra247

Unicorn isn't a base bridging method, and it really is useless. It's way slower than ninja. I'd recommend learning moonwalk or just keep working on ninja.
i mean, it is sort of a base method. knowing how to do it can help when u mess up a bridge and need to clutch

Octo

i mean, it is sort of a base method. knowing how to do it can help when u mess up a bridge and need to clutch
Just practice telly or something for that. Practicing telly helped me stop falling and helped me with clutching a little

dipwad

you are better off learning fast setup gb or mw because in theory unicorn is like 5% faster than straight back godbridging. it is a cool flex tho but that might be the short coming of it. otherwise, just longdrag and look down on the upstack block.

Octo

you are better off learning fast setup gb or mw because in theory unicorn is like 5% faster than straight back godbridging. it is a cool flex tho but that might be the short coming of it. otherwise, just longdrag and look down on the upstack block.
also who tf uses straight back godbridging, its pretty slow compared to regular godbridging, which is way faster than unicorn.

Nico

So I’m learning how to unicorn bridge, but every 8-10 blocks, I have to one stack. The problem is that if I get the angle slightly different, that number changes. I now have to stop, shift, and reset my look angle every 3-5 blocks to stop that, but now I’m super slow. Any tips?
Why do you want to learn this lol just do ninja