Scam! (Meme)

Nico

So I bought 420 emeralds and haven’t received them yet :( I also wasn’t able to do a diagonal andromeda bridge with my eyes closed so very big scam yes yes indeed I also purchased custom bridger land shampoo on your website and after that i was made fun of because my hair stinks! The shampoo was 100,000 bucks which is outrageous! Also I purchased a custom rank and didn’t get my rank *mad bunny noises*

Jo.

So I bought 420 emeralds and haven’t received them yet :( I also wasn’t able to do a diagonal andromeda bridge with my eyes closed so very big scam yes yes indeed I also purchased custom bridger land shampoo on your website and after that i was made fun of because my hair stinks! The shampoo was 100,000 bucks which is outrageous! Also I purchased a custom rank and didn’t get my rank *mad bunny noises*
This server is so bad!!! They scam so much! OMG! I have to report! Bad server!

bwoobys

AHH right... U just need the bedless plushie

ImWaddles

Bruh

Ratio