Reporting Lacios

LittleB1gMan

I walked up behind him in the PVP arena and he head-snapped onto me and hit me even though his head was facing the wrong direction. I strongly believe he was using KillAura and I tried to report him on the server, but it said "lacis is not connected" even though he was online on the server at the time I tried to submit the report. His name was visible in the tab menu, and I tried again, but got the same message. This continued for all of the attempts I made. Could you please check him out? Thanks!

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
Hello LittleB1gMan, I would recommend posting any form of evidence you may have on this thread to further support the context of your report. As you may or may not know, staff are not able to take any form of disciplinary action until there is valid proof or evidence of the incident at hand. The least they can do is check out the player while they are online the server to see if anything comes out suspicious in the way the player fights other players. Evidence is key to a throughout written report or if you want action to be taken.

_stanxd

I walked up behind him in the PVP arena and he head-snapped onto me and hit me even though his head was facing the wrong direction. I strongly believe he was using KillAura and I tried to report him on the server, but it said "lacis is not connected" even though he was online on the server at the time I tried to submit the report. His name was visible in the tab menu, and I tried again, but got the same message. This continued for all of the attempts I made. Could you please check him out? Thanks!
he was nicked