Question for people with bloody abedless

R3al_

So just got my abedless and I'm wondering if anyone who has one has had its texture ware off. i have been told its texture will wear off in like a week and I'm nervous to even use the mouse cus i don't want to "ruin it". so after teh texture wears off will the mouse be ruined or can i still drag on it decently but not as well (please compare to a70 (i also have a70 so did I waste money on abedless?) Also with the a70 should i put tape on it?

Thank you for reading and potentially answering my question.

Maxable

The aBedless will still be far better than the a70 even if the texture wears off. To prevent the texture from wearing off, only drag click and use the mouse when you have dry hands. Wet/moist hands can easily ruin the texture. If the texture wears off, you can always use tape even though it might not be as good. Enjoy your mouse.

Last edited:

Matt_exe_

The aBedless will still be far better than the a70 even if the texture wears off. To prevent the texture from wearing off, only drag click and use the mouse when you have dry hands. Wet/moist hands can easily ruin the texture. If the texture wears off, you can always use tape even though it might not be as good. Enjoy your mouse.
If you have completely dry hands, it's almost impossible to dragclick on the mouse. you need to have slightly sweaty hands to be able to drag click on the texture. They don't have to be dripping with sweat it anything just a little to create the friction.

I’m not a big bloody fan I’m a glorious fan but I do know how to fix your situation. U get either masking tape,grip tape,or duck tap and just dab it on the mouse or leave it on for half an hour you should have the texture back for up to a week or Two week, I personally left the electrical tape on my Model D- (that’s what she said”) and I usually leave it on for a month or 2. Hopefully that fixes your situation. P.s it the same as the A60, A70. :)

More details here.
I am planning to buy the abedless but people are saying the texture wears off. Although they might be just drag clicking the wrong way or they applied tape to it. should I still buy it?

[IMG alt="PartyInTheBackrooms"]https://forumassets.hypixel.net/data/avatars/m/4796/4796023.jpg?1628771288[/IMG]

PartyInTheBackrooms

Well-Known Member​

887bab6a050840c8baea02848b73bfae
ThatSandGuy
Sandy Cult
Guild Master
JoinedMar 21, 2021Messages2,015Reaction score678
just put tape on it

good mouse for drag
(Read)

Last edited:
Thanks for this information about all this. I have been thinking about buying A Bedless for a while but I have been worried that the texture would come off.

Ty :)))

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
Thanks for this information about all this. I have been thinking about buying A Bedless for a while but I have been worried that the texture would come off.

Ty :)))
It might ware off after some time, but can easily be replaced by applying tape on the mouse. But personally, my texture didn't ware off for a little while and I just put tape on it now. Hope this also further informs you.

Freddys1870

Ok so i had the bloody abedless for a year now and it always worked than i tried to clean it with alchool and now it’s more complicated deag clicking does someone know how to fix?

Hypyxi

Me personally i just wipe my aBedless with a baby wipe and it works js fine. I can drag at times 60+ CPS.

wicsuur

So just got my abedless and I'm wondering if anyone who has one has had its texture ware off. i have been told its texture will wear off in like a week and I'm nervous to even use the mouse cus i don't want to "ruin it". so after teh texture wears off will the mouse be ruined or can i still drag on it decently but not as well (please compare to a70 (i also have a70 so did I waste money on abedless?) Also with the a70 should i put tape on it?

Thank you for reading and potentially answering my question.
Bruh it's my main mouse for like 2 years it's still fine even i drag click every day