Prides month rank?

I think every year you should get a Prides month rank it would be great for the lgbt community. and very wholesome.

Im not apart of the lgbt community myself but I do support it, just to put it out there, it should be in our Beautiful community. This would be great to the fact Hypixel doesn’t have a prides month rank yet so let’s be the first!

#Pride month!

Last edited:
Just saying prides months his 1st of October to the 31st so we have another 15 months lol. IM DOING My BEST

#Prides Month

Kraquenne

I think every year you should get a Prides month rank it would be great for the lgbt community. and very wholesome.

Im not apart of the lgbt community myself but I do support it, just to put it out there, it should be in our Beautiful community. This would be great to the fact Hypixel doesn’t have a prides month rank yet so let’s be the first!

#Pride month!
how would you get it?

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
If there would be a rank for Pride month, I am sure others would also argue for the fact they will want other custom ranks to be added for other kind of events or places in time. Also, to keep it for only a limited amount of time doesn't really make sense to have. Ranks aren't really meant to be temporary in most senses/situations. So, I just don't think it would be really necessary for this to happen. But, it would be cool if maybe someone had an idea to make it more complex or something more flexible in a sense that would allow this to function. But, I am afraid that this could also cause many conflictions and problems with other users in the community or just overall.