Make staff application public

TechnoTau04

The man, the myth, the legend
Make the un-read staff applications public, keep the accepted and denied ones private however the unread ones viewable to members.

Reasons:
- It could allow for constructive criticism from the community on peoples applications which the admin team can't always spend time doing (Giving highly in depth feedback)
- It would give admins an idea of the persons reputation in the community
- It would allow people to vouch for others meaning that staff that are liked by members of the community are hired
- It could increase traffic/activity on the forums potentially increasing the number of posts in other sections of the forums

The reason for not having the accepted and denied ones visible is that it would stop plagiarism

A potential reason against is plagiarism however before doing this the forum staff (Wigglez) can have a look into xenforo anti plagiarism add ons which can stop people copying others by notifying the staff that this was used elsewhere in the forum.

cufp

Staff applications are meant to be private as it’s the admins and owners job to look after there staff. It is not other players jobs to look over staff applications.

Sincerely,
Cufp

TechnoTau04

The man, the myth, the legend
Staff applications are meant to be private as it’s the admins and owners job to look after there staff. It is not other players jobs to look over staff applications.

Sincerely,
Cufp
I understand the current system to be like that and as the person who made the staff applications on this server I have a full understanding of the downsides for the process, however, I think that the downsides are manageable and there are enough upsides.