i got banned cuz my ping is too high

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
Hello Normal_daz0,

I apologize for this unexpected event as well as your appeal not being reviewed. Keep in mind that we our backed up on ban appeals and I apologize if we weren’t able to get to yours on time. If you could provide me your in game username below as well as any video evidence/proof you may have to help us better understand how this event took place. That would be great. Keep in mind that a thorough investigation will be taken place by our moderation/administration team before any action is to be put to execution. If you have any more questions or need any more assistance, please contact me or another member of our staff team.

Sincerely,
JoshIsChill

Normal_daz0

What can I provide as proof? My ingame username is Normal_day. I got banned playing on Lunar client . It was a casual practise I do everyday to improve. Now I will provide some things as proof.
Beacouse my high ping is hapening that:
-I fall in the void endesly
- blocks disapear behind me as I brige.
Your reply means so much to me. Have a great day.

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
Hello Normal_daz0,

I apologize for the late response, a thorough investigation was taken place and you were found to be clear. I would like to inform you that your unban request has been ACCEPTED and you are now unbanned. I apologize for any inconveniences you came across trying to process your unban request/appeal. Welcome back!

Sincerely,
JoshIsChill