I didn't recieve Noob rank

xViiRuS

Hello,

Please attempt to create a support ticket which can be found in the Bridger Land Discord Server. You can create a ticket by going to the #create-ticket channel.

Discord: https://discord.gg/tBpcDtxgqp

This is what the channel looks like: 1658238679497.png

Have a good day and good luck with your purchase.

UncleBedless

One of the reasons that you did not receive noob rank could be because you did not read the important docs.
This is what you would need to know before buying a rank at bridger land.

PLEASE NOTE!​

If you're upgrading your monthly rank, make sure to cancel your previous monthly rank so it doesn't renew. Sadly, Tebex doesn't give an option to auto cancel. Also the same goes for if you're purchasing a lifetime rank, it is your responsibility to cancel it. Contact us at contact@bridger.land for any questions or concerns!

Why are the ranks Monthly?​

Some may wonder to why we offer monthly subscriptions on most of our ranks, the reason is straight and simple. We are a small server which is just starting up, and we do not know how long we can keep this project up for, if something was to happen and the network closes doors, you don't really lose anything. We simply don't want to be like other servers promising "lifetime" ranks.

Why should I donate?​

The donations you make go to helping keep our servers updated, online, and always active with new members. We cannot keep our game server online and growing without your help, so we try to reward you with something to benefit you in our game for helping us keep our server online. All money goes to helping fund projects, pay our server bills, pay our developers and staff, and help us advertise to gain new members. Our server is nothing without the help of the members, consider donating today and grab yourself a nice reward while doing so!

Am I entitled to a refund?​

There is an absolute no refund policy. All purchases made on our store are final, and will thus not be entitled to a refund. Regardless of the situation, any chargebacks that you may open will result in a permanent ban from our network. We hold the right to change your package in any way, shape or form, at any time, without your prior consent.

I don’t have a PayPal account can I still donate?​

Even though our only payment option if PayPal, you may also pay via common credit card services (VISA/MASTERCARD/AMERICAN EXPRES/…) by pressing “I don’t have a PayPal account” after clicking on the “purchase” button within our store.

How long does it take before my order is complete?​

From the moment of purchase, it will take a maximum of 15 minutes for your purchase to be processed within our system unless you pay with a e-check then it could take up to 7 days. Before you purchase a rank and/or item make sure your Minecraft account is on our server at the time of the purchase or you may not receive them. Also be sure to have an empty inventory to ensure you get everything! If any issues occur, please contact bridgerlandmc@gmail.com. Be sure to include proof of payment (eg. an invoice, credit card statement, transaction ID,…) when emailing us!

T
One of the reasons that you did not receive noob rank could be because you did not read the important docs.
This is what you would need to know before buying a rank at bridger land.

PLEASE NOTE!​

If you're upgrading your monthly rank, make sure to cancel your previous monthly rank so it doesn't renew. Sadly, Tebex doesn't give an option to auto cancel. Also the same goes for if you're purchasing a lifetime rank, it is your responsibility to cancel it. Contact us at contact@bridger.land for any questions or concerns!

Why are the ranks Monthly?​

Some may wonder to why we offer monthly subscriptions on most of our ranks, the reason is straight and simple. We are a small server which is just starting up, and we do not know how long we can keep this project up for, if something was to happen and the network closes doors, you don't really lose anything. We simply don't want to be like other servers promising "lifetime" ranks.

Why should I donate?​

The donations you make go to helping keep our servers updated, online, and always active with new members. We cannot keep our game server online and growing without your help, so we try to reward you with something to benefit you in our game for helping us keep our server online. All money goes to helping fund projects, pay our server bills, pay our developers and staff, and help us advertise to gain new members. Our server is nothing without the help of the members, consider donating today and grab yourself a nice reward while doing so!

Am I entitled to a refund?​

There is an absolute no refund policy. All purchases made on our store are final, and will thus not be entitled to a refund. Regardless of the situation, any chargebacks that you may open will result in a permanent ban from our network. We hold the right to change your package in any way, shape or form, at any time, without your prior consent.

I don’t have a PayPal account can I still donate?​

Even though our only payment option if PayPal, you may also pay via common credit card services (VISA/MASTERCARD/AMERICAN EXPRES/…) by pressing “I don’t have a PayPal account” after clicking on the “purchase” button within our store.

How long does it take before my order is complete?​

From the moment of purchase, it will take a maximum of 15 minutes for your purchase to be processed within our system unless you pay with a e-check then it could take up to 7 days. Before you purchase a rank and/or item make sure your Minecraft account is on our server at the time of the purchase or you may not receive them. Also be sure to have an empty inventory to ensure you get everything! If any issues occur, please contact bridgerlandmc@gmail.com. Be sure to include proof of payment (eg. an invoice, credit card statement, transaction ID,…) when emailing us!
This is the most weirdest case of mini modding ever lol