How to get Item Points in Prisons

huetner

So I got to prison O because of vote crates but I don't seem to mine very fast, then I saw that someone upgraded their pickaxe, when I tried to upgrade my pickaxe it said I needed item points. Could someone tell me how to get Item Points?

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
Hello huetner,

To obtain item points, you need to consistently mine with one pickaxe. Each time you mine a block you will notice that your XP points will go up for mining each block. Once you reach the amount of XP points on the right (picture below for reference), you will level up your pickaxe and obtain an item point. Item points can be used to upgrade the certain abilities your pickaxe has. Each time your pickaxe levels up, the harder it is to obtain item points and upgrade it more. Hope this helped! Let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or need any type of assistance!

Sincerely,
JoshIsChill

4HRNZ14.png

huetner

Hello huetner,

To obtain item points, you need to consistently mine with one pickaxe. Each time you mine a block you will notice that your XP points will go up for mining each block. Once you reach the amount of XP points on the right (picture below for reference), you will level up your pickaxe and obtain an item point. Item points can be used to upgrade the certain abilities your pickaxe has. Each time your pickaxe levels up, the harder it is to obtain item points and upgrade it more. Hope this helped! Let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or need any type of assistance!

Sincerely,
JoshIsChill

4HRNZ14.png
thanks bro appreciate it