Commands Suggestion Idea

xViiRuS

Hello everyone, after realising that some helpful commands don't exist on BridgerLand here are the ideas that I thought of:

/apply:

This command will provide a link in chat to the Helper Applications, you then chose where you want to apply! Premium or Cracked.

/forums:

As the command states, this command will provide a link to the forums!

/profile:

This command will showcase some small information about your account for example; Your rank, your playtime, the date you joined the server but if you do /profile on another player it will show their stats/information (If it is a Staff Member you will not be able to see their last log in.)

/Lunar:

This command will link the BridgerLand cosmetics.

That's all for now, if I come up with any others I will make sure to add them accordingly.

Last edited:

RRBuilder

This would be great, personally I would also add a couple more like:

/bugs - links to the bug report section

/help - All of the links used, like to the forums, staff applications, commonly used commands, bug section, store, discord and so on.

/support - Would explain the support ticket system to people and maybe link people the community help and support forum sections.

I would also add url shortcuts to certain forum sections, like brigdger.land/bugs for example, which would then send you to the bug report section without having to navigate the forums.

xViiRuS

This would be great, personally I would also add a couple more like:

/bugs - links to the bug report section

/help - All of the links used, like to the forums, staff applications, commonly used commands, bug section, store, discord and so on.

/support - Would explain the support ticket system to people and maybe link people the community help and support forum sections.

I would also add url shortcuts to certain forum sections, like brigdger.land/bugs for example, which would then send you to the bug report section without having to navigate the forums.
Very informative.