[Bridging] Suggestions + new mode

Pwum

Player assistant
So first of all, some of these ideas are inspired by other servers

1. New modes for the bridging mode, for example a long (64 blocks), inclined, one stack, three stack and infinite mode

2. Additions for the bridging mode:
- melon block (most important)
- Deathzone that follows you, so you can work on your speed
- be able to create your own island layout (must be the same distance / height as the default one)
- replay mode, it's going to require a lot of space so maybe save compressed versions and unpack them once they are opened

- it would also be nice if you would be able to toggle the "+x coins" message on your screen off since it can be pretty distracting at times

Maybe new cosmetics like particles or trails, block reset animations would be cool as well

-----------------

New mode: Blockclutch
A mode, where you can work on your single, double or triple clutches.
Maybe even add a 5 block bridge to that mode so you can practice bridging into a single / double / triple clutch

Let me know if you like these ideas or if some need a rework ^^

Last edited:

Fluyd

So first of all, some of these ideas are inspired by other servers

1. New modes for the bridging mode, for example a long (64 blocks), inclined, one stack, three stack and infinite mode

2. Additions for the bridging mode:
- melon block (most important)
- Deathzone that follows you, so you can work on your speed
- be able to create your own island layout (must be the same distance / height as the default one)
- replay mode, it's going to require a lot of space so maybe save compressed versions and unpack them once they are opened

- it would also be nice if you would be able to toggle the "+x coins" message on your screen off since it can be pretty distracting at times

Maybe new cosmetics like particles or trails, block reset animations would be cool as well

-----------------

New mode: Blockclutch
A mode, where you can work on your single, double or triple clutches.
Maybe even add a 5 block bridge to that mode so you can practice bridging into a single / double / triple clutch

Let me know if you like these ideas or if some need a rework ^^
I think optional deathzone would be better... other than that I like your suggestions!