Bridging lessons

Hi I think you guys might think I’m a stupid rag doll after saying I’m leaving well after 4 months of making no suggestion I finally came up with one.

First of all I think on you page there should be a system of you either sign up for lessons as in discord calls with 3 channels, all with mods there should be a call class a,b,c c is the highest and A is the beginners, in you discord add role for the rank they are A to C.

It will encourage the servers growth and popularity for bridging beginners. And make a torniment for all the C tiers if you win you get hacker rank.

Kraquenne

Hi I think you guys might think I’m a stupid rag doll after saying I’m leaving well after 4 months of making no suggestion I finally came up with one.

First of all I think on you page there should be a system of you either sign up for lessons as in discord calls with 3 channels, all with mods there should be a call class a,b,c c is the highest and A is the beginners, in you discord add role for the rank they are A to C.

It will encourage the servers growth and popularity for bridging beginners. And make a torniment for all the C tiers if you win you get hacker rank.
love your idea

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member

We would have to have people volunteer for this, moderators jobs are not for teaching others how to bridge. But to moderate the server for any inconveniences and inconsistencies and overall moderate the network and punish rule breakers and assist players to the best of our ability. Also, not every staff member is good at bridging and/or would be willing to put the time and effort into teaching others how to bridge, as it doesn't follow under what our moderation duties are nor what staff members originally signed up for. It's mainly something you need to learn on your own time or find someone who is willing to put the time and effort into helping you improve your bridging skills. Bridger land is for "Practicing" your skills. Not to be taught skills exactly. At least, not by staff (unless they want to of course). We would also probably need a more excessive amount of staff for this to fully function and actually work properly, yet alone be managed properly.

Other than that, I think it would be a cool idea. But, it's not as easy as it sounds.