Bridge wars queue

Polarbloom

So, I talked about this in chat and #1 bridge wars leaderboard holder agreed with me. So, basically, when you queue for bridge wars you usually end up with the same person over and over cuz your game end at the same time and you queue at the same time. Is there a way to avoid this? it can be pretty annoying for the person who isn't as good cuz they just lose over and over. Ive had it happen to me and I've beaten some ppl 10 times in a row before. This would really quicken climbing up the leaderboard if you care about that. A way to maybe stop this is to make you wait like 3-5 seconds and randomly assign everyone who queued during that time so there is less of a chance to get the same person again. Idk, might not work until the server is more active.

Octo

So, I talked about this in chat and #1 bridge wars leaderboard holder agreed with me. So, basically, when you queue for bridge wars you usually end up with the same person over and over cuz your game end at the same time and you queue at the same time. Is there a way to avoid this? it can be pretty annoying for the person who isn't as good cuz they just lose over and over. Ive had it happen to me and I've beaten some ppl 10 times in a row before. This would really quicken climbing up the leaderboard if you care about that. A way to maybe stop this is to make you wait like 3-5 seconds and randomly assign everyone who queued during that time so there is less of a chance to get the same person again. Idk, might not work until the server is more active.
just wait until there are more players lol