Ban appeal

LightCraftITA

Today, while in the lobby, I started experiencing lag. I've found myself getting teleported all over the map and after a few seconds I got banned (probably the system interpreted that as cheating).
Here's the proof:
Username: LightCraftITA
Thanks in advance.

Doability2

Of course! Good luck on your appeal!
Hello, I have also been falsely banned and it seems you're good at helping with that. So, I was in vr (Bad Start) and I can't really blame the Anti-Cheat for detecting it; I was in the lobby and was just admiring the players and I got banned (ofc I placed some blocks but yeah...) Please unban me :( Doability is my username by the way and I'm friends with Zackaria so ask him in case you don't believe me. Thank you for taking time to read this! (Sorry for no proof)

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
Hello, I have also been falsely banned and it seems you're good at helping with that. So, I was in vr (Bad Start) and I can't really blame the Anti-Cheat for detecting it; I was in the lobby and was just admiring the players and I got banned (ofc I placed some blocks but yeah...) Please unban me :( Doability is my username by the way and I'm friends with Zackaria so ask him in case you don't believe me. Thank you for taking time to read this! (Sorry for no proof)
I have responded to your private message regarding your situation.