Ban appeal help

It has been quiet a while since I was falsely banned on the server and I really wanted to play especially now that the Prison server has been released. I check my ban appeal regularly and it has garnered 2 views in the last week or so. I still yet to find answers since appeals has always been auto set to private, which only the staff is allowed to review it.

I'm still killing time at hypixel while waiting for the unban.

Hope it gets properly reviewed, or at least give me some answers here in my thread :)

Last edited:

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
Hey! All I can tell you if you already appealed is to simply wait it out and wait for a staff member to review it and hopefully accept it. If you are not willing to wait for your appeal to be reviewed or do not want to put the time or effort into an appeal, you can purchase an unban by clicking here. Hope this helps!

Hey! All I can tell you if you already appealed is to simply wait it out and wait for a staff member to review it and hopefully accept it. If you are not willing to wait for your appeal to be reviewed or do not want to put the time or effort into an appeal, you can purchase an unban by clicking here. Hope this helps!
Your response is appreciated.

I am already unbanned as of yesterday, but it did cost quiet some time, about a week or so after making the appeal.

Nonetheless, I am quiet satisfied with how they handle this kind if case.

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
Your response is appreciated.

I am already unbanned as of yesterday, but it did cost quiet some time, about a week or so after making the appeal.

Nonetheless, I am quiet satisfied with how they handle this kind if case.
That’s great to hear! I am glad you are unbanned and can once again enjoy the full experience of Bridger Land once again! It sucks that it took a week for your appeal to be reviewed, but on the bright side you are back now and can enjoy the server!

sepfo

That’s great to hear! I am glad you are unbanned and can once again enjoy the full experience of Bridger Land once again! It sucks that it took a week for your appeal to be reviewed, but on the bright side you are back now and can enjoy the server!
how appeal ban